Problems with Using SourceTree Merge branches:
You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists). Please, commit your changes before you can merge.
Then click Termianl on SourceTree and an error occurs:
The error may be caused by code that you pulled down before not merging automatically.
There are two solutions:
1. Keep your local changes
git merge --abort git reset --merge
Be sure to commit the local merge after merging
Then get the online warehouse
2. Down the code version, discard local modifications
This is not recommended, but if you have small local changes, or if you have a backup copy of your own, you can overwrite it locally directly with the latest version on your line
git fetch --all git reset --hard origin/master git fetch
Of course, the dumbest option is to clone a piece of code and discard the working directory, which is clumsy but equally effective.
- Error: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)
- Please specify which branch you want to merge with
- Git solves pull origin error: the following untracked working tree files would be rewritten by merge
- Resolving fatal: reusing to merge unrelated histories in Git
- Error: your local changes to the following files would be rewritten by merge solution
- [FAQ] after git merge, the push to Gerrit fails, indicating no new changes?
- fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- Fatal: reusing to merge unrelated histories
- Mac Windows partition merge and delete
- Android dependency merge rules
- error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge
- 21. Merge Two Sorted Lists [easy] (Python)
- LeetCode 23. Merge k Sorted Lists(java)
- How to turn off merge request in gitlab
- Android Cannot merge new index 67208 into a non-jumbo instruction
- error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge
- How to solve the problem of “please enter a commit message to explain why this merge is necessary” when git merges branches?
- Array of PHP_ diff，array_ intersect，array_ merge， in_ Is there a limit on the number of arrays in array?
- Error: Command failed: git describe –always fatal: Not a valid object name HEAD
- Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files. Please, fix them up in the work tree, and then