This error report means that I don’t have the right to install and delete because I didn’t use my own computer. At the beginning, I didn’t notice the black window. This problem indicates that I don’t have the right to install and delete. Because you are not using your own computer, I didn’t notice that the default identity of Win + R is the current user, not the administrator, so you need to run CMD as an administrator.
Steps: 1. Open my computer, and the cmd.exe file is located on Disk C — & gt; Window folder — & gt; System32 folder, right-click to run as administrator.
2. At this time, execute the MySQL – install command again, and the installation is successful.
I have also configured environment variables here, but there is no exception after checking that CMD does not take effect globally. So I add the absolute path of bin folder to path directly. At this time, the MySQL command takes effect globally. If a small partner encounters the same problem, you can try this solution.
- Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly
- Solution of modulenotfounderror in running pychar
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- Configuration: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $path
- Error: could not find java.dll Error: could not find Java se runtime environment solution
- Failed to load vmmr0.r0 (Verr_ SUPLIB_ PATH_ NOT_ CLEAN).
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Oracle login error: Oracle error 6 initializing SQL * plus (normal before)
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- Installation and problems of texlive2017 in win10 system
- [mysql] “Failed to start MySQL Server” error resolution
- Composer install ThinkPHP
- Hint: Run-time error ‘339’ : Cmponent ‘mscomCTL.ocx ‘or one of its dependent…
- MySQL forgot the root password
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- Solution to command line option syntax error. Type command /? For help
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- Win7 system build PHP + MySQL + Apache environment + deploy ECSHOP project
- MySQL restart error the server quit without updating PID file
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)