Burn the program into the FPGA chip with USB blaster, and the prompt is “error: can’t access JTAG chain”, and then the test JTAG chain still prompts this problem. After looking for the information on the Internet, I summarized the reasons for the prompt of “can’t access JTAG chain” when downloading. The common reasons are as follows:
(1) The selected FPGA model is inconsistent with the hardware;
(2) The communication between the parallel port and the download line is faulty or the download line is broken;
(3) Poor contact between download cable and JTAG socket;
(4) The JTAG port of the download line and the board is connected reversely;
(5) FPGA burned;
(6) Power supply problems;
(7) There is a problem with the schematic design;
(8) The large pad at the bottom of the FPGA chip is not grounded.
my problem is 4.
I’m ashamed. In fact, try the opposite and find the position of the first JTAG pin (small semicircle).
USB blaster user manual
- Dca1000 reports an error and the SPI port cannot be connected
- Keil prompts the stlink download program to prompt error: Flash download failed – target DLL has been cancelled
- No power supply specified for net vdda / vssa in power rail configuration
- MacBook Pro battery 0%, connected to the power but showed that the battery is not charging solution
- Altium designer failed to add class member problem
- ESP8266 Chip sync error esp_sync_blocking.
- modelsim actually error loading design?
- A method to solve the error – 110 whilst initializing SD card of raspberry pie
- Why fan error appears in ThinkPad Lenovo IBM notebook
- SteamVR error code 108/203/208/301/306/308/400/405 troubleshooting method
- Solution to flash back of MacBook Pro open software of M1 chip
- Keil5 compiler error: runtime error R6002 – floating point support not loaded
- The firmware of the connected j-link does not support the following memory access)
- ACPI BIOS error resolution
- Solution to the incomplete display of the principle icon number exported by smartpdf in Ad
- [MMCV]RuntimeError: CUDA error: no kernel image is available for execution on the device
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- ValueError: Integers to negative integer powers are not allowed.
- Error analysis of veeam backup: failed to create NFC download stream
- Windows FTP Error 425: Unable to build data connection