Recently, I downloaded a project from SVN to local. I encountered a problem in the process of opening it with visual studio. The problems encountered are as follows:
Cannot evaluate item metadata ‘% (fullpath)’. Cannot apply item metadata “% (fullpath)” to path “obj/debug/xxx… \ Basic.DomainModel.Model .dll”。
After searching in many ways, it is found that the problem is that the folder of this project is too long from top to bottom. Vs identifies the problem. That is to say, vs limits the total length of the file path in the project.
Solution: shorten the name of the upper folder where the. SLN file is located, or reduce the number of depth layers of the folder to a certain range.
- CreateProcess error 206 The filename or extension is too lo
- Could not publish server configuration for Tomcat v8.5 server at localhost
- The solution to the flash of. Bat file
- Conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 solution
- Two solutions to Cannot load module file xxx.iml
- The icawebwrapper plug-in cannot be found when the Citrix receiver virtualization environment logs in
- Error: bundling failed: error: unable to resolve module
- Copy Xcode project encountered MAC error code – 8058 (error code – 8058)
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace
- IIS “Bad Request – Request Too Long. HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.”
- Failed to create Anaconda Menus
- Solve a bug harvest of DB2 (sqlcode = – 805, sqlstate = 51002, error message = DB2 SQL error: sqlcode = – 805, sqlstate = 5100
- Android studio compilation error: style attribute ‘@ android:attr/windowEnterAnimation ‘not found the ultimate solution
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- DB2 SQL error: sqlcode = – 433, sqlstate = 22001 solved
- Solve CONDA’s “solving environment: failed” problem
- Java class file operation and exception
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.
- The image operation of MATLAB — every detail operation of colorbar
- Solve the problem of pychar import error