Error 3002: Problem in mapping fragments run at line 1330:Potential runtime activity of table FTPRuns’s keys (FTPRuns.ID):
Error 3002: Problem in line 1330:Potential runtime activity of table FTPRuns’s keys (FTPRuns.ID): Columns (ftpruns. ID) are mapped to EntitySet FTPRuns’s properties (ftpruns. ID) on the conceptual side but they do not form the EntitySet’s key properties (ftpruns. ID, ftpruns. LastRun)
Your entity model has the combination of the two properties FTPRuns.ID and FTPRuns.LastRun as entity key while your table has only the column FTPRuns.ID as primary key. So in your model you specify that the combination of FTPRuns.ID and FTPRuns.LastRun must be unique while your database has the stronger requirement that FTPRuns.ID alone must be unique.
Just exclude the property FTPRuns.LastRun from the entity key. Maybe this happened accidentally or the Entity Framework could not get primary key information from the database and had to infer the entity key. For example views have no primary key and the Entity Framework will infer the entity key as the combination of all non-nullable columns.
entity is the compound primary key of two attributes ftpruns. ID and ftpruns. LastRun, while the database table only has one ftpruns. ID as the primary key. All your entities must specify a composite primary key for two properties, whereas the database requires only ftPRUNs. ID to be unique.
excludes the ftpruns. LastRun attribute from the entity primary key, which may happen accidentally, or EF cannot get the primary key information from the database and must notify the entity primary key. For example, if you look at a table that has no primary key, EF will tell the entity to use all columns that are not empty as its primary key
- Solution to the problem of no C / C + + option in the new project of eclipse
- Docker encountered a problem 4: yaml: Line 1: mapping values are not allowed in this context
- Failed to parse mapping [_doc]: Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters:
- Solve the problem of error: cannot pass objects of non trivially copyable type ‘STD:: String’ in C / C + +
- The use of Chinese characters in Qt and the solution to the “error C2001: newline in constant” problem
- C language — to solve the problem of program flashback when programming (in VS)
- Validation failed for one or more entities. See ‘EntityValidationErrors’ property for more details
- Error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”, to solve the problem that ubuntu does not support c++11
- How to solve the problem that the output results of C + + program written in VS2010 flash by
- Failed to get HbA FCP target mapping in lanfree backup
- Browser prompt: Source mapping error: request failed with status 404 Source URL: http://xxx.js Source mapping URL: jquery.min.map
- Error C2664 in C + + compilation: cannot convert parameter 2 from “const char ” to “lpctstr” solution.
- Compiler problem, error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
- Explanation of port mapping in dlink
- [SharePoint] after deploying webpart, the solution to the resource file in the layouts mapping directory referenced by webpart cannot be found
- The problem of flash back by pressing enter window when debugging or executing program in Visual Studio C
- Errors encountered by elasticsearch in creating index and mapping
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- Centos8 solves the problem of “failed to set locale, defaulting to c.utf-8”