klee reports an error.
klee: /tmp/klee_src/tools/klee/main.cpp:1068: void createLibCWrapper(std::vector<std::unique_ptrllvm::Module >&, llvm::StringRef, llvm::StringRef): Assertion `userMainFn && “unable to get user main”’ failed.
The test code added ifdef INCLUDEMAIN, which caused the main function to be skipped and triggered klee’s assertion.
#ifdef INCLUDEMAIN int main ..... ..... #endif
Just comment out those two lines.
- ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm
- When using postman assertion, the global variables set in the tests of the pit will take effect only after the interface is executed
- GO Exception Runnerw.exe: CreateProcess failed with error 21
- Error 2 error c2491: XX: definition of dllimport static data member is not allowed
- Deep learning model error + 1: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- Unity Error: Asset database transaction committed twice!
- How to Fix msgsend() error: to many arguments to function call, expected 0, have2
- Numpy.exp Function Error ‘Float’ object has no attribute ‘exp’
- rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]
- How to Fix “initializer element is not constant” error
- Error in Tensorflow using variables: List of Tensors when single Tensor expected
- [Rails 6] How to deal with ActiveRecord :: RecordInvalid: Validation failed:
- How to Fix “Cannot open Eclipse Marketplace” Error
- A mistake about implicitly providing default constructors
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- QT solves error: use of deleted function and is private within this context
- [Solved] javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: com.alibaba.druid:type=DruidDataSourceStat
- Github Clone Error: RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code=200
- How to Solve Error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “index/user”
- Android Error: Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x9