I used the VS Code tool, installed the vetur plug-in, and the error was reported as follows
[eslint-plugin-vue] [vue/require-v-for-key] Elements in iteration expect to have’v-bind:key’ directives.eslint-plugin-vue
In the Vue version, when using v-for in a component, the key is necessary.
In File -> Preferences -> Settings -> Enter in the search box: vetur.validation.template-“Find vetur.validation.template: true-“
Reset vetur.validation.template: true to false in the right frame and it is ok.
If there is no code for this game, add a sentence: “vetur.validation.template”: false
- Using the decorator may prompt property assignment expected. Vetur (1136)
- Solution of “do not use ‘new’ for side effects” for eslint verification of Vue project
- Configure eslint in vscode to automatically repair and save the code
- SFINAE of C++ idioms
- assigning to rvalue
- Package pdftex.def Error
- 13.2 spring boot start error: whitelabel error page
- Vue Error: initialize failed: invalid dom [How to Solve]
- Flask Request an extension before_request after_request errorhandler
- How to Solve BFSVC Error: Could not open the BCD template store.
- About java “Error: bad binary operator types”
- ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError: Expression has changed after it was checked.
- Vue element El input search to achieve anti shake @ input event requests frequently
- CDH HDFS webui browser authentication (after Kerberos authentication is enabled)
- Reading and saving opencv Python video
- Three ways of adding cookie by scratch
- On set in pandas_ Index and reset_ Usage of index
- It is invalid to submit the content directly after pasting it on the mobile terminal of Vue HTML5 editor
- Express error: Failed to lookup view “error” in views directory processing
- Springboot integration redis reports non null key required (solved)