The reason why I send this article is because I am used to playing at 1.75 times the speed, but station B has only 1.5 and 2, which makes me a headache. I originally had a plug-in that can speed up playback by 1.75 times, but I can’t use it recently. I don’t know why. So I searched for any way to modify the video playback speed of station B. Then there is the following.
The way to find out
Press F12 to enter the following code in the console
It is said that this method can modify the double speed.
I reported a mistake after using it. What’s the reason?Others open the source code, which is labeled by video. I don’t have it. So it must be wrong.
As can be seen from the screenshot above, I right-click to add an ID attribute a to it
then enter the following code in the console,
var video= document.getElementById('a'); video.playbackRate=1.75
- JS uses onerror to automatically catch exceptions
- [Solved] Pdfjs Preview PDF error: formaterror: bad fcheck in flat stream: 120, 239
- How to Solve the error: initialize failed invalid dom
- How to solve Uncaught (in promise) error in VUE?
- How to React page to achieve entry and exit animation
- Use of error attribute in element UI (solution of triggering only once)
- [Solved] Uncaught ReferenceError: axios is not defined
- Method to solve uncaught typeerror: cannot set property ‘onclick’ of null error
- [Solved] Vue Error: Duplicate keys detected: ‘74004’. This may cause an update error
- [Solved] UMI Project Error: uncaught at _callee3 at _calle3
- [Solved] Uncaught SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- How to Solve VUE Error: Avoid mutating a prop directly since the value will be overwritten …
- How to open a page in a new window by Vue router
- Such a simple serialization system.text.json.serialization also reports an error?
- Uni-app Error when assigning a value to a component: [system] TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name‘ of undefined
- SwiftUI 2.0: How to Import Files into iOS Apps
- Using for in loop complex data types (object and array) in ES6
- Summary of jQuery autocomplete plug-in