Problem Description: if you want to restrict specific IP addresses from accessing the Clickhouse, use the following statement to create a user
drop user test; CREATE USER test HOST IP '172.18.xxx.xxx' IDENTIFIED WITH sha256_password BY 'test'; GRANT SHOW, SELECT, INSERT ON test.* TO test;
ensure that the user name and password entered are correct
clickhouse-client --host 172.18.xxx.xxx --port 9000 --user test --password test -m
Received from 172.18.xxx.xxx:9000. DB::Exception: test: Authentication failed:
password is incorrect or there is no user with such name.
ClickHouse client version 188.8.131.52 (official build). Connecting to 172.18.52.122:9000 as user test. Code: 516. DB::Exception： Received from 172.18.xxx.xxx:9000. DB::Exception: test: Authentication failed: password is incorrect or there is no user with such name.
Problem solving process:
1. Telnet database is accessible
telnet 172.18.xxx.xxx 9000
2. The database can be accessed normally when the user does not specify IP
drop user test;
CREATE USER test IDENTIFIED WITH sha256_ password BY ‘test’;
GRANT SHOW, SELECT, INSERT ON test.* TO test;
The user name and password are correct, and the network is connected. Why can’t you access normally after specifying the IP
the first thought is to look at the Clickhouse log, but no valuable information can be found by querying the Clickhouse log
where else can you provide useful information?Cilckhouse’s query_ The log appears
3. View query_ Log, initial_ Address is not the IP address of the client, but the address of the gateway
select initial_ address n from
system.query_ Log QL where user = “test”
why is the address of the gateway?It turns out that the client and Clickhouse are not in the same network segment. Access across network segments must pass through the gateway.
4. After changing the authorized IP address to the gateway, it can be accessed normally
in this way, the meaning of restricting IP addresses from accessing Clickhouse is lost.
- [Solved] Clickhouse Error: DB::Exception: Cannot lock file /var/lib/clickhouse/status
- Redis use command access exception: (error) noauth authentication required
- Mongodb error: authentication failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: password authentication failed for user “postgres”
- Git pull code error fatal: authentication failed fo
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- ArchLinux starts error after modifying MariaDB database path Can’t create test file /xxxxx/xxxxx-test
- [Solved] SecureCRT error: keyboard-interactive authentication with the ssh2 server failed
- [Solved] There are test failures. Please refer to D:\Java_study\springboot\springboot-sugon-3\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
- Ranger Install Error: [E] ranger_core_db_mysql.sql file import failed!
- [Solved] C# Access Mongodb Database Error: command find failed: Command find requires authentication
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint mysql-test …
- SourceTree Git Error: remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied fatal: Authentication failed
- [Solved] Phone Debug Program Error: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- [Solved] Linux Install Xilinx_SDK but Failed to Login Error: Authentication error: Xilinx
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- [Solved] Remote URL test failed: Could not read from remote repository.
- Springboot integrates redis factory method ‘redisconnectionfactory’ threw exception; nested exception is
- error: rpmdb: BDB0113 Thread/process 14536/140712790841152 failed: BDB1507 Thread died in Berkeley DB library