I set a password when I generated the key, which caused this problem
1. Regenerate the key through the command
ssh-keygen -t rsa -C "[email protected]"
Enter three times in a row, do not set a password (I just set a password here and caused the problem)
2. Go to C:\Users\username\.ssh and copy the content of id_rsa.pub, and then add it to gitlab (title will be automatically generated)
- Local repository upload to remote repository error: failed to push some refs to ‘https://hub.fastgit.org/zhizhangxuezhang/ui-test.git‘
- Git push Submit to Remote Error: “remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.“
- SourceTree Git Error: remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied fatal: Authentication failed
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Remote Access Error: could not connect to server
- [Solved] GitHub Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- [Solved] Git push Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- [Solved] Vscode Connect to the remote server error: permission denied (public key)
- Git Push Error: error: failed to push some refs… hint: Updates were rejected because the remote…
- How to Solve SSH Login Error: WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- Robo3T Remote Connect MongoDB Error: Failed to refresh ‘Collections‘. Error: ListCollections failed
- [Solved] appium Original error: Could not proxy command to the remote server. Original error: socket hang up
- [Solved] Git submits locally to the remote warehouse Error: failed to push some refs to…
- jenkenis ERROR: Error fetching remote repo ‘origin‘ [How to Solve]
- error: remote origin already exists. [How to Solve]
- error: remote origin already exists [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Git Push Error: &fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
- Eclipse: Remote System Explorer Operation
- hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do To XXX
- [Solved] GDAL+OPENCV often reports errors when processing remote sensing impacts
- [Solved] Spring cloud config server can’t parse the YML file of the remote warehouse, and it will also report an error