1.After the as is upgraded, it is set to the power saving mode by default. If it is set to the power saving mode, the as will disable many auxiliary functions to achieve the purpose of power-saving. Therefore, automatic code prompt and error prompt are also prohibited.
Turn off power saving mode: File—> Remove the tick √ in front of power save mode
2.Your Android studio has installed the plug-in of butterknife. Open file — > Setting—> Plugins—> Find butterknife — > Right-click uninstall delete to uninstall and restart it. After restarting studio, open the project. It’s ok because now butterknife is no longer used. It is recommended to use viewbinding.
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- [Solved] Flutter Amap plug-in amap_location error: AmapLocationPlugin.java:287: error
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- How to Fix the printer error 0x00000709 on Windows
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- [Cadence Allegro PCB Design] error: Possible pin type conflict GND/VCC Power Connected to Output
- Mavenzai install Error: There are test failures
- [Solved] Grafana Error: Panel plugin not found grafana-piechart-panel
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli / bin / config yargs’ error resolution
- Unable to find bundled Java version =＞Mac Flutter [Android Studio Arctic Fox 2020.3.1]
- Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging.the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repa
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- Gog cannot link PSN: the connection to the server timed out
- How to Solve Error: could not list the contents of folder
- Android Studio Error: String index out of range 0 [How to Solve]
- Rtabmap Run Error: PluginlibFactory: The plugin for class ‘octomap_rviz_plugin/ColorOccupancyGrid‘ failed t
- M1 Computer: How to Solve pod update
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘