encountered this problem in the following cases:
1, selinux is not disable. p>
setenforce 0 will not work either, mainly because selinux is still running and will protect network ports, whereas the ports of the FTP service are restricted by selinux.
the best solution is to the configuration file (/ etc/selinux/config), will be enforcing to disabled
2, user permissions, what user did you log in with, and then folder permissions allow this user to see the files in the folder
USES ls or dir to view folder permissions. If you do not have permissions to view this folder, you cannot view its contents.
, just like
- Linux FTP error 226 transfer done (but failed to open directory)
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Solution of gitlab 502 problem I encountered
- FTP use get command 550 failed to open file, but use the put command to solve the problem
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open include file:” graphics. H “: no such file or directory”
- MSDN I tell you new site next I tell you open invitation code registration! Today’s quota is 5000!
- Solving environment: failed solution to the problem encountered when updating Anaconda
- BarTender operation encountered the problem of “OLE DB encountered error 0x80004005”
- The problem encountered in pyinstaller packaging “failed to execute script × *”
- I encountered a compilation error twice: crosses initialization of…
- Solution to burning problem of esp8266 module based on Arduino_ open failed error: espcomm_ upload_ mem failed
- Vscode cnpm: unable to load file, but open console with CMD without error
- To solve this problem, we can’t find the solution of / storage / emulated / 0 / file. I can’t. You can try this
- Error “/run/lvm/lvmetad.socket: connect failed: No such file or directory” – but not Grub related
- The underlying provider failed on open problem solving
- Why can’t I open the R tidyverse package after installation
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- nginx: [error] open() "/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid" failed (2: No such file or directory)
- Transfer: completely solve the problem that the browser home page is tampered by deleting the script file