Fatal error undefined function is_network_admin()
When you upgrade WordPress, a fatal error undefined function is displayed when you try to log in_network_Admin() fatal error.
Solution: upgrade manually
This error is caused by the WordPress upgrade failure. Try upgrading manually.
1. Download the latest WordPress package and unzip it.
2. Back up your current WordPress.
3. Rename the WP includes and WP admin directories to WP includes.bak and wp-admin.bak.
4. Upload WP includes and WP admin directories to the server via FTP.
5. Upload the contents of the new WP content directory to the corresponding location on the server.
6. Upload other files to the WordPress root directory.
7. Delete the. Maintenance file through FTP.
8. Log in to WordPress again and you will see a link like http://your domain name/WordPress/WP admin/upgrade.php. Follow the instructions.
9. Empty the cache and see if you have taken effect.
- [Solved] WordPress Upgrade PHP 5.6 to 7.x Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()
- 404 solution for WordPress Chinese tag
- PHP: How to parse MHT file into HTML
- How to solve Magento 500 internal server errors
- PHP solves the problem that composer exceeds the memory size Allowed memory size
- [PHP] Solve the limitation of uploading files in nginx php 413 Request Entity Too Large
- Laravel-admin php artisan admin:install error reporting problem solution
- Fatal error: Function name must be a string in
- PHP file download, download failed, nginx open() nginx / fastcgi_ temp/2/10/0000000102“ failed (13: Permission denied)
- nginx.conf php-fpm.conf and php.ini Error among the three_ Differences and relations between log instructions
- Workman Run Error: stream_socket_server() has been disabled for security reasons
- PHP encryption 3DES error Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open() solution
- How to Hide index.php
- php Error: mail() Failed to connect to mailserver at “localhost” port 25
- [Solved] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Redis‘ not found in
- Syntax error: typeerror: about installing sass in vue3 this.getOptions is not a function
- Error: call-time pass-by-reference has been removed
- PHP error in Windows: class’ mysqli ‘not found
- How to Solve opcache error: zend_mm_heap corrupted
- composer Error while processing content unencoding: Unknown failure within decompression softwar