HTTP Error 500.21-Internal Server Error
Handler “WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated” has a bad module “ManagedPipelineHandler” in its module list.
I looked for the reason on the Internet, and the result was
Reason: After installing Framework v4.0, enable IIS, resulting in the Framework not being fully installed
Solution: Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Right-click on “Command Prompt” -> Run as Administrator ->%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i
- Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging.the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repa
- The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: The VMware Authorization Service is not running.
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- [Solved] cnpm: Cannot load the file C:\Users\Raytine\AppData\Roaming\npm\cnpm.ps1 because running scripts is prohibited on this system
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- The imported project “c:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props” was not found
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- [Solved] Canoe CAPL Error: “the test module is not assigned or invalid”
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- How to Solve Error: Module did not self-register
- Markdownpad2 Error: Html Rendering Error (An error occurred with the Html rendering component.)
- Anaconda start error resolution navigator start error
- [Solved] go cobra Error: required flag(s) “pkg-name” not set
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- [Solved] Virtualenvwrapper.sh error: There was a problem running the initialization hooks.
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Error: uncaughtexception: cannot find module ‘internal / util / types’