[vite] Internal server error:options.devServer. transformWidthEsBuild is not a function…
Vite2.x upgrade Vite3.x error reported this message
In addition to upgrading Vite itself, it is best to upgrade all plugins involved in Vite in package.json devDependencies development dependencies, such as @vitejs/plugin-vue, @vitejs/plugin-legacy, etc.
If not yet solved, try to upgrade the plugins corresponding to Vite involving eslint and so on.
- [Solved] Postcss Error: Invalid options object. PostCSS Loader has been initialized using an options object that does not match the API schema.
- TypeError: res.render is not a function
- TypeError: db.collection is not a function
- this.$el.querySelectorAll is not a function [How to Solve]
- SSH integration error: org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.QuerySyntaxException: User is not mapped[……]
- Taro Use React Hooks Error: TypeError: Object(…) is not a function
- [Solved] Idea 2020 uses SVN error: ‘C: \ program’ is not an internal or external command
- Mac Start IDEA Error: Cannot load JVM bundle…Value of IDEA_VM_OPTIONS is (null)
- React Hook “useState“ is called in function “xxx“ which is neither a React function component or
- [Solved] Vue Install less Error: this.getOptions is not a function
- Syntax Error: TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- Webpack packaging error TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function at Object.lessLoader
- NPM install Error cb.apply is not a function
- Solve the data transfer between vue irrelevant components error: this.$store.commit is not a function
- [Solved] Triton-inference-server Start Error: Internal – failed to load all models
- django Internal server error 500 Modify source code to view print errors
- Webpack Error: Module build failed: TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- Tensorflow Run Error or the interface is stuck or report error: Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR
- How to Solve Internal Server Error: /swagger/v1/swagger.json
- [Solved] error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows,