Sometimes, when running swagger, it will cause“ Internal Server Error /swagger/v1/swagger.json ” Wrong.
Here are my solutions:
1. First look at the console and check the reason. The reason is: ambiguous HTTP method for action, which is translated as “ambiguous HTTP operation method”. It is estimated that a brother did not indicate the HTTP method when submitting the code.
2. Search all public methods in the controller. In the search result window, press ↓ on the keyboard and ↑ Button to quickly switch to search. Finally, it is found that the method is written in public and changed to private.
Ambiguous HTTP method for action, translated as “ambiguous HTTP operation method”.
There may be no HTTP method written, such as [httpget], [httppost], add to the method.
It may also be caused by writing some methods that should have been private to public.
- [Solved] swagger Error: Fetch errorInternal Server Error /swagger/v1/swagger.jso
- Swagger-ui.html Open Error: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404)
- Android: Can’t create handler inside thread that has not called Looper.prepare() [Solved]
- How to Solve Error: Type mismatch: cannot convert from Object to Car
- How to Solve m_gshhs_i Error
- [Solved] Wwagger error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ““
- [Solved] Swagger Startup Error: Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper‘
- This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting
- [Solved] Initialization error encountered by JUnit unit test: Method initialization error not found
- [Solved] Qt Vtk wglMakeCurrent failed in MakeCurrent(), error: The handle is invalid.
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- [Solved] Swagger Error: Whitelabel Error Page status=405
- [How to Fix] Spring boot startup error: could not resolve placeholder
- The tree component in easyUI does not display data or displays undefined solutions
- Vue: How to Solve Error uncaught (in promise) cancel
- [Solved] Error: The slice reducer for key “auth“ returned undefined during initialization. If the state pas
- Visual Studio Code Error command ‘markdown.extension.onBackspaceKey’ not found
- Aspecj cannot intercept method annotations on an interface
- Flash back problem when Android studio plays music in sdcard through intent
- [Solved] ShardingSphere Error: Sharding value must implements Comparable.