1. Reduce cost and improve efficiency
Reduce the time of thread creation and destruction and the overhead of system resources;
At the same time, it improves the response speed of the system. When a new task arrives, it can be executed immediately by reusing the existing thread without waiting for the creation of a new thread.
2. Improve the manageability of threads
It is convenient to control the number of concurrent threads. Unlimited thread creation may lead to excessive memory consumption, resulting in oom, and will cause excessive CPU switching. There is a time cost for CPU switching threads: it is necessary to keep the scene of the current thread and restore the scene of the thread to be executed.
It can allocate, tune and monitor threads in a unified way, so as to improve the response speed, and provide more powerful functions, such as delaying and timing thread pool.
- Nucleus plus protection mechanism (based on ARM processor)
- Solution to the failure of creating bitmap with multithreaded OpenGL
- System architecture and product design of resource scheduling platform
- MySQL error 1205 (HY000): lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
- Python error unhandled exception in thread started by error in sys.excepthook
- Design of MQ asynchronous collection report data
- The difference between sleep() and wait() in Java
- About fatal error in GC: too many threads
- Spring boot integrates es cluster error report collection
- Python parallel processing makes full use of CPU to realize acceleration
- Error: cannot allocate vector of size 88.1 MB
- curl: (25) Failed FTP upload: 550 Solution
- Differences between Java stack overflow ror and outofmemoryerror
- The full coverage of the control system of TG pro
- Common problems of shadow map in OpenGL
- pthread_ Introduction and application of join function
- Ethernet Cable vs. Telephone Cable: Which Is Your Option?
- close failed in file object destructor: IOError: [Error 10] No child processes
- How to Solve BFSVC Error: Could not open the BCD template store.
- NBU recovery report error socket read failed: errno = 119-System call timed out