SSL certificate error occurs when we crawl HTTPS sites
HTTPS in plain English is our HTTP + SSL (certificate), some small companies make their own SSL, so sometimes when we visit the website of some small companies it will remind us to download some SSL certificates, and the website that we don’t have to download has been CA certified
we are going to crawl an SSL certificate that is not a CA certified web address to verify.
when we climb to find the problem of error.
- (20210301 solved) can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available
- Idea svn connection https error report: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- An error is reported when you open HTTPS with the following error code: SSL_ error_ ssl_ Disabled) (solved)
- cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain
- Shell curl command reported an error: (60) SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
- SSL handshake failed: SSL error: illegal key usage detected in the certificate
- cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
- GuzzleHttp cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
- svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- How to Fix SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed.
- Python uses requests to request and reports SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED error
- Configure HTTPS and self signed certificate for nginx
- Python – SSL certificate error
- ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- SAP ABAP HTTPS installation certificate to SAP application server
- cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem…
- Abnormal report error javax.net.ssl .SSLHandshakeException: server certificate change is restrictedduring renegotiation
- K8s configure HTTPS with existing certificate
- python3 request module https certificate verify failed error
- Jenkins SVN error Server SSL certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted