after the local environment variables of JDK and jre are configured locally, Java, javac and so on can output normally in the command line, but when using ionic cordova build android to package ionic, it will prompt CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater.
I checked that the local Java version is 10+. Later, I found on the Internet that cordova only supports jdk8, so I need to lower the JDK version to adapt.
reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/viola-sh/p/9355649.html p>
- ionic android Current working directory is not a Cordova-based project.
- How to solve the problem of requirements check failed for JDK 8 when Cordova 9.0 is built
- ionic3 Error cordovaProject.projectConfig.getFileResources is not a function
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Ionic1 compiling IOS encountered * * archive failed * * cordovaerror: promise rejected with non error: ‘error code 65 f
- Mongodb encountered an error: connect econnreused 127.0.0.1:27017
- The solution that ioni cannot use HTTP request after packaging apk
- Vscode error: error: read etimedout
- Getting CFNetwork SSLHandshake failed (-9806) error
- ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED error occurs in PHP program, summary of solutions
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- The process of solving Intellij IDEA can’t load jvm DLL error at a time
- You need to resolve your current index first
- iOS Frequent Error Domains = NSURLErrorDomain Code = -1005 “Network Connection Lost.”
- svn RA layer request failed unable to connect to a repository
- 【Oracle】IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification
- ssl_ error_ Rx_ record_ too_ Long and Apache SSL solution
- [$ injector:unpr ] Unknown provider:–angular.module () function solution
- Command line access to passive mode FTP server failed, 425 failed to establish connection
- How to view the version of MySQL database