after the local environment variables of JDK and jre are configured locally, Java, javac and so on can output normally in the command line, but when using ionic cordova build android to package ionic, it will prompt CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater.
I checked that the local Java version is 10+. Later, I found on the Internet that cordova only supports jdk8, so I need to lower the JDK version to adapt.
reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/viola-sh/p/9355649.html p>
- How to solve the problem of requirements check failed for JDK 8 when Cordova 9.0 is built
- ionic android Current working directory is not a Cordova-based project.
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- How to solve the problem of “version 11 or greater is required” in eclipse 2020
- Commandinvocationfailure: failed to build APK problem record
- Wrong classification of Python — assertion cur_ Target is greater than or equal to 0 and cur_ Target is less than n_ classes failed
- Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater.
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- The problem of MAC switching JDK version and RN Android JDK version leads to compilation failure. Solve it
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Eclipse Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- ionic3 Error cordovaProject.projectConfig.getFileResources is not a function
- Solve the problem of installing APK after Android studio compilation: error while installing apk
- “The CC version check failed” is reported when Ubuntu installs NVIDIA graphics card driver
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- “Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater”
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- Solve the error when installing apk after compiling Android Studio: Error while Installing APK