When I use the route jump, the jump does not work and the browser reports the following error.
Uncaught (in promise) NavigationDuplicated: Avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/main”.
The reason for the error is that I did not add.
- Uncaught (in promise) NavigationDuplicated: Avoided redundant navigation to crrent location: “/home“
- Vue: How to Solve error avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/xxx”
- Solve the problem of repeatedly clicking the same route console in Vue to report an error
- Vue elementui: solution for error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/xxx”
- How to open a page in a new window by Vue router
- Vue refreshes the current page (no flash screen will appear)
- How to solve Uncaught (in promise) error in VUE?
- JS native implementation Promise.all
- Vant Applet: The Usage of Vant-dialog in Before-close
- The reason why jQuery files report errors is introduced
- How to Set Time Zone in Golang
- JS bug Log Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘previoustSibling‘ of null
- Android realizes the fade in and fade out of animation effect
- How to introduce iconfont into uni-app
- How to Use DOM to operate CSS
- Golang: How to Read File All Content in one time
- How to Deal With the Error: ‘v-slot’ directive doesn’t support any modifier
- Module build failed: Error: Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory
- The solution to the problem that the custom styles of UI components such as element-ui in the vue project do not take effect