Failed to locate: “CL.exe”. The system cannot find the file specified.
error MSB6006: “cl.exe” has been quit, the code is 5.
uninstall and reinstall several times is still useless, all kinds of ways to find are not good..
find the method
TRACKER: error TRK0005: Failed to locate: “CL. Exe”. The system cannot find The file specified.
TRACKER: error TRK0005: Failed to locate: “CL. Exe”
properties-> vc++ directories-> The executable directories
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\ bin
results to the 2015 installation directory
X:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\bin
found no even CL.EXE… VC from another computer the whole directory copy over it; VS2015 installation program still has a problem
- error TRK0005: Failed to locate: “CL.exe”. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Vs2019: solution nvcc total: cannot find compiler‘ cl.exe ‘ in PATH
- cl.exe Error resolution of ‘failed with exit status 2
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- If you want to open more than one program “pdc140.xxx”, the CL.EXE To write to the same. Pdb file, please use
- [Solved] qt5.9 + vs2015 32bit Error: “-1: error: LNK1158: Can not Run “rc.exe”
- When vs2017 compiles CUDA project, “error msb6006:“ cmd.exe ”Exited with code 1 Solutions for
- Unable to install SQL Server (setup.exe), VS Shell installation has failed with exit code 1638.
- Vs compilation error msb6006:“ cmd.exe ” exited with code 1.
- vs2013 wdk8.1 ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp.exe
- Compiling QT project under vs encountered “error 89error msb6006:“ cmd.exe ”Exited with code 3
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- Vs generated an error: “error LNK 1168: unable to open xxxxxx.exe Write to
- When using exe4j to generate exe executable file from jar, no JVM could be found on your system exception appears
- Python packaged *. Exe is running os.popen (cmd)/ subprocess.Popen *. Exe crashes with invalid [winerror 6] handle
- After vs2019 is installed, the original vs2017 project cannot compile various error reports
- Vs + QT reports an error “vs cannot open the source file qchartview”
- [pit filling] problem summary of upgrading VS2010 project to vs2017
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path