Run a business script locally today, perfect!
Then deploy the script to the server to run, perfect!
Add to crontab timing task, report error!
UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 57-60: ordinal not in range(128)
Then all kinds of methods are checked, according to the blogger’s method can not solve
after a toss, there’s no choice but to use a stupid method. Add the running script to a shell script and add the following two lines of code in front of it. It’s normal! It’s a solution anyway
export LANG="en_US.UTF-8" export PYTHONIOENCODING=utf-8
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- An error commandnotfounderror (to initialize your shell) is reported when activating the virtual environment
- Shell script: syntax error: bad for loop variable error resolution
- java.lang.IllegalStateException Exception: cause analysis and solution
- Solution of server not running yetexception in HBase
- egg.js The frame post request reported an error of invalid CSRF token security verification, which has been solved
- python cx_Oracle.DatabaseError: Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-01804
- Solution to the problem that keil can’t set breakpoint
- Django. Using f () to solve the competition problem
- Failed to open stream: http request failed!
- assigning to rvalue
- Linux shell gets the file name under the folder
- appear java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError A kind of reason and solution of the mistake
- Export and import method of MySQL under Linux
- Altium designer 18: failed to export
- Python packaged *. Exe is running os.popen (cmd)/ subprocess.Popen *. Exe crashes with invalid [winerror 6] handle
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 0-2: ordinal not in range(128)
- Condition judgment and error handling in ansible playbook (fail module failed_when changed_when keyword)
- Failure [DELETE_ FAILED_ INTERNAL_ After [error], RM APK is unloaded
- The list command in HBase shell reported an error org.apache.hadoop . hbase.PleaseHoldException : Master is initializing