This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
When springboot is simply tested, the results cannot be displayed correctly. The reason is that the hierarchical structure of the directory is incorrect. The startup class should be placed in the outermost layer of all sub-packages.
- [Solved] This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback
- [Solved] Springboot Startup Error: Consider defining a bean of type ‘XXX’ in your configuration.
- New Spring boot startup error Failed to auto-configure a DataSource
- SpringBoot Error running ‘Application’: Command line is too long.Shorten command line for
- SpringBoot startup error Failed to determine a suitable driver class
- PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘class‘ (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING)
- [Solved] Error getting bean using springboot: no qualifying bean of type ‘xxx’ available
- [How to Solve] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large
- [Solved] Initialization error encountered by JUnit unit test: Method initialization error not found
- [Solved] There are test failures. Please refer to D:\Java_study\springboot\springboot-sugon-3\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
- Springboot connects to the database error: testWhileIdle is true, validationQuery not set
- std::dynamic_pointer_cast Error: source type is not polymorphic
- Windows: Nginx configuration error GetFileAttributesEx
- Error configuring application listener of class jdbc.ContextListener [One of the solutions]
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- [How to Fix] Spring boot startup error: could not resolve placeholder
- [Solved] Error in integrating redis with springboot: unable to connect to redis
- Weblogic Start Error: weblogic.management.DeploymentException: weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
- Two implementation methods of spring boot scan mapper interface class
- Vue error in render: “typeerror: cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined”