In the morning, I turned on the computer for research and development, and the information came, and the local git push code reported an error. Okay, take a screenshot of the error report
fatal: unable to access”: The requested URL returned error: 500
To be honest, if you look at this content, it is a feedback permission problem, then directly take the account password and log in to the gitlab page to try it. I took the R&D account and password to log in and it didn’t respond. And my own account login is no problem.
Log in to gitlab as an administrator user, and then reset the password of the R&D user account.
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- Docker Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/portainer/portainer/…
- How to Fix Error 1069:The service did not start due to a logon failure
- Nginx: How to Use Error_Page
- The drone settings page is not trusted
- Net use Errors Explanation
- Refresh 404 after packaging Vue project, uncaught syntax error: unexpected token ＜
- Ajax prevents page requests from reporting errors
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- MySQL error: starting MySQL… The server quit without updating PID file
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- [Solved] Net.exe: ‘Error: A command was used with conflicting switches.’ while using /savecred?
- Angular_ Error: Cannot assign to a reference or variable!
- Mysql220.127.116.11 Error 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column’password’ In’field List’ When Changing User Password
- Gitlab Clone Error: next InitializeSecurityContext failed
- El-cascader error: Cannot read property’level’ of null
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- [Solved] Openwrt Pptpd Start Error: validation filed