In the morning, I turned on the computer for research and development, and the information came, and the local git push code reported an error. Okay, take a screenshot of the error report
fatal: unable to access”: The requested URL returned error: 500
To be honest, if you look at this content, it is a feedback permission problem, then directly take the account password and log in to the gitlab page to try it. I took the R&D account and password to log in and it didn’t respond. And my own account login is no problem.
Log in to gitlab as an administrator user, and then reset the password of the R&D user account.
- [Solved] idea git Update failed unable to access ‘httpxxx‘ The requested URL returned error: 500
- The requested URL returned error: 403 [How to Solve]
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- [Solved] Git push Warning: error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413
- [Solved] Curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 when installing XXX on MAC brew
- [Solved] Git push error: error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 the requested URL returned error: 413
- [How to Fix]Unable to find the requested Boost libraries
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- [Solved] Ureport2 export word error: unable to access this website
- Ubutnu Qt Unable to start process Error: “make“ -f ‘ /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit sta
- PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- [Solved] K8s Error: ERROR: Unable to access datastore to query node configuration
- [Solved] Fatal error C1083: unable to open include file: ‘d3dx9.h’
- [Solved] Vs error: link: fatal error lnk1168: unable to open for writing
- [Solved] MongoDB Error: FaileError: dToParse: Password must be URL Encoded for mongodb:// URL:
- Springboot configuration project access path URL root path
- SourceTree Git Error: remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied fatal: Authentication failed
- VSCode Unable to find custom header file directory: fatal error: no such file or directory
- [Solved] fatal error C1083: Could Not Open Unable to open include file:“stdint.h”: No such file or directory
- [Solved] LaTeX Error: \Url Error -＞\url used in a moving argument.