Bloggers appear when running springbootweb:
Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
It is found that the input URL is incorrect. After repeatedly confirming that the path in the file is written correctly, it is found that the location of the main running class of springboot is incorrect:
The package name was set when the springboot was created, but the self tested controller is in another self created package, but the spring boot will automatically load all components under the package where the startup class is located and its sub packages, so an error is reported
just put the WebTest package on com.web.springboot_ Just under echarts
The purpose is to make the application contain all sub packages!!
- This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
- Springboot running shows application run failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] The version of springcloud must support the current version of springboot, otherwise the startup project will report an error: error starting ApplicationContext
- Two implementation methods of spring boot scan mapper interface class
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the auto-configuration report re-run your application
- [Solved] Springboot Startup Error: Consider defining a bean of type ‘XXX’ in your configuration.
- SpringBoot startup error Failed to determine a suitable driver class
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- Springboot connects to the database error: testWhileIdle is true, validationQuery not set
- Echars 5.0 Import Error: “export ‘default’ (imported as ‘echarts’) was not found in ‘echarts’
- [How to Fix] Spring boot startup error: could not resolve placeholder
- The use of vue-echarts and compilation error solutions
- Error running ‘PigSellCabinetApplication’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for PigSellCabinetApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration
- [Solved] Echarts Error: Cannot read property ‘init‘ of undefined
- SpringBoot Error running ‘Application’: Command line is too long.Shorten command line for
- [Solved] Springboot Error creating bean with name ‘dataSource’ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] “Field pet in XXX.HelloController required a bean of type ‘XXX.Pet‘ that could not be found.“
- [Solved] SpringBoot Error: This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this
- [Solved] ambiguous import: found package github.com/spf13/cobra/cobra in multiple modules
- [neo4j] error report when visiting neo4j in spring boot project