It’s used in the project ASP.NET MVC, deployed in the server’s IIS. When deploying the new version, the following exception was thrown.
Solution: 1. If you can log in to the server, restart the corresponding website in IIS. 2. If you can’t log in to the server and deploy through FTP, you need to delete the previous file first, and then upload a new file instead of directly uploading a new file to cover the original file.
The problems are analyzed as follows:
This website is deployed in the IIS site on the server. Developers have no permission to log in to this server, and can only deploy remotely through FTP. In the normal operation of the website, we uploaded the_ Layout.cshtml File to replace the original file, immediately threw an exception. The analysis may be due to the conflict between IIS and application worker process after loading the new cshtml file and the previous version of its cache. The solution is to delete the old one completely first_ Layout.cshtml At this time, an exception will be thrown to the page, and the new file will not be found_ Layout.cshtml File, and then re access, everything is normal.
- The server has rejected the client credentials
- Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException : srve0207e: Solutions
- soapUI Error Loading WSDL
- res://ieframe.dll/acr_ error.htm Error resolution | IE8 website restore error real feasible solution
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- [Altium problem] “extra pin u1-22 in normal of part U1”
- SOE deployment error ClassFactory cannot supply requested class
- When WebSphere deploys a project, an error is reported: error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException : SRVE0207E: Uncaught initialization
- Ambari shield big data components
- JSON parse error: invalid UTF-8 solution series
- soap security negotiation failed
- Java command line uses a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- About error creating bean with name ‘xxxxx’: invocation of init method
- com.android.ddmlib . adbcommandrejectedexception: device offline error while installing APK solution
- Solution of visdom startup failure in Windows 10
- Linux error deletion libc.so.6 how to recover
- Failed to load platform rendering library
- Visual SVN server provider failed to perform the attempted operation 0x80041024 after win7 upgraded win10
- How to keep textview and ImageView on the same line
- The provider is not compatible with the version of Oracle client systems