org.apache.ranger.plugin.client.HadoopException: Unable to execute SQL [show databases like “*”]..
Unable to execute SQL [show databases like “*”]..
Error while compiling statement: FAILED: HiveAccessControlException Permission denied: user [root] does not have [USE] privilege on [*].
Permission denied: user [root] does not have [USE] privilege on [*].
Also we will get the same error when we connect with beeline -u jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000 in the backend
Error: Error while compiling statement: FAILED: HiveAccessControlException Permission denied: user [anonymous] does not have [USE] privilege on [*] (state=42000,code=40000)
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied
- “Hive metadata problem” hive.metastore.HiveMetaException : Failed to get schema version.
- In the XML configuration file of spring jdbc.properties The connection to the database failed due to garbled code
- Online problem solving analysis
- Hive SQL syntax error and corresponding solutions
- Java connection zookeeper high availability hive error
- Solution to error 1045 in mysqldump
- Idea access denied for user ‘xxx’ @ ‘localhost’ solution
- Solve MySQL error 1698 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘
- MySQL connection error access denied for user ‘root’ @ ‘localhost‘
- Error code 1045, state 28000, Java sql.SQLException :Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’
- When executing hive – f script com.mysql.jdbc . exceptions.jdbc4 .CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- SQL Server calls Database Mail to send mail error: Msg 229, Level 14, State 5, Procedure sp_send_dbmail, Line 1 EXECUTE
- Failed to set permission group
- 2059 error in connecting to database by Navicat premium
- JDBC connection to Oracle: listener used the connection with the following error: ora-12505
- Two kinds of errors caused by root / lack of execution permission x
- Developing in Android java.net.SocketException : socket failed: eacces (permission denied) reported an error
- Failed: execution error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop . hive.ql.exec .DDLTask…
- Failed to connect to ourself