The drone settings page is not trusted
In the tutorial of building the drone cicd system, check trusted in the main part of settings. The normal page is like this
If you don’t have a trusted page, like this
It means that the user who logs in to drone is not an administrator, so you can’t see the option of trusted.
Check if there is
drone in the docker running parameter of drone_ USER_ Create , as shown in the figure below
docker run \ --volume=/opt/bin/drone/data:/data \ --env=DRONE_GIT_ALWAYS_AUTH=true \ --env=DRONE_GIT_USERNAME=xxx \ --env=DRONE_GIT_PASSWORD=xxx \ --env=DRONE_GOGS=true \ --env=DRONE_GOGS_SKIP_VERIFY=false \ --env=DRONE_GOGS_SERVER=http://xxx \ --env=DRONE_PROVIDER=gogs \ --env=DRONE_RPC_SECRET=xxx \ --env=DRONE_USER_CREATE=username:yourUsername,admin:true \ --env=DRONE_SERVER_PROTO=http \ --publish=xxx:80 \ --publish=xxx:443 \ --restart=always \ --detach=true \ --name=drone \ -h drone \ drone/drone:1
--env=DRONE_ USER_ CREATE= username:yourUsername , admin:true this line is very important. After that, you can log in to drone with your user name and become an administrator. If you don’t add it, you won’t see the
At that time, the
-- envin my line was written as
- envwhich resulted in that the parameters in this line did not take effect and that I did not run drone as an administrator, so I could not see the option of trusted.
Others: how to restart drone after it has been run?
docker rm -f drone # Delete the original image # Run the above docker run to build a new image and run it
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- Docker Create tomcat Error standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- docker load Error processing tar file(exit status 1): archive/tar: invalid tar header
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- [environment] docker: error response from daemon: OCI runtime
- Solve the problem that the native machine cannot use ant script checkout project
- Nginx: How to Use Error_Page
- The loop of life and death occurs when the El table component of element UI is bidirectional bound
- [Solved] Net.exe: ‘Error: A command was used with conflicting switches.’ while using /savecred?
- Template cannot be rendered due to the joint query of populate in mongoose: syntax error: unexpected token r in JSON at position 0
- Docker Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/portainer/portainer/…
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- How to Solve Error: could not list the contents of folder
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’