- Ubuntu 16.04.4tensorflow 1.13.1cuda-10.0cudnn 7.4.5
Recently, when I was running demo pointasnl of point cloud classification, when batch_ When the size setting is relatively large, the following errors will appear during the training:
2020-06-12 00:14:01.824110: E tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_event.cc:29] Error polling for event status: failed to query event: CUDA_ERROR_ILLEGAL_ADDRESS: an illegal memory access was encountered 2020-06-12 00:14:01.824142: F tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_event_mgr.cc:273] Unexpected Event status: 1
At first, it was thought that there was something wrong with the GPU Programming code, but after repeated checking, it was found that there was no error.
After collecting information from the Internet, I vaguely realized that it should be the environmental version.
After reducing cudnn 7.4.5 to cudnn 7.3.1, this problem seems to be solved. I hope there will be no more problems.
- Error using tensorflow GPU: could not create cudnn handle: cudnn_STATUS_NOT_INITIALIZED
- Pytorch failed to specify GPU resolution
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu and
- Cuda Runtime error (38) : no CUDA-capable device is detected
- [ubuntu14.04]Tensorflow: Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement
- [Solved] Tensorflow-gpu 2.0.0 Run Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow_core.estimator‘
- Springboot Error: There was an unexpected error (type = internal server error, status = 500)
- Failed to load file or assembly “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel” Solution
- Tensorflow Error: Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR
- Onnx to tensorrt model error [How to Solve]
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- TensorFlow issue: Expected int32, got list containing Tensors of type ‘_Message’ instead.
- How to Solve error: command ‘C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0\bin\nvcc.exe‘ failed
- Java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint violated – par
- [How to Solve] Internal: blas sgemm launch failed
- [Solved] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already
- [Solved] ERROR: for jms_koko Cannot start service koko: driver failed programming
- [Solved] Hive tez due to: ROOT_INPUT_INIT_FAILURE java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Capacity: -38297
- Overleaf PDF Rendering Error Something went wrong while rendering this PDF [How to Solve]
- [Solved] JSON parse error: Unexpected character (‘‘‘ (code 39)): was expecting double-quote to start ……