Today, I use flutter SDK 2.2.2 + fish_ Redux: ^ 0.3.4 to encode this error, as shown in the following figure:
After checking, it is caused by the wrong selection of the SDK version,
sdk: ">=2.12.0 <3.0.0" Change to sdk: ">=2.8.0 <3.0.0"
OK, the version above 2.12 has empty security requirements
name: fish_redux_demo02 description: A new Flutter project. # The following line prevents the package from being accidentally published to # pub.dev using `pub publish`. This is preferred for private packages. publish_to: 'none' # Remove this line if you wish to publish to pub.dev # The following defines the version and build number for your application. # A version number is three numbers separated by dots, like 1.2.43 # followed by an optional build number separated by a +. # Both the version and the builder number may be overridden in flutter # build by specifying --build-name and --build-number, respectively. # In Android, build-name is used as versionName while build-number used as versionCode. # Read more about Android versioning at https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/versioning # In iOS, build-name is used as CFBundleShortVersionString while build-number used as CFBundleVersion. # Read more about iOS versioning at # https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/CoreFoundationKeys.html version: 1.0.0+1 environment: #sdk: ">=2.12.0 <3.0.0" sdk: ">=2.8.0 <3.0.0" dependencies: flutter: sdk: flutter # The following adds the Cupertino Icons font to your application. # Use with the CupertinoIcons class for iOS style icons. cupertino_icons: ^1.0.2 fish_redux: ^0.3.4 #Demo list of libraries to be used dio: ^3.0.9 #network request framework json_annotation: ^2.4.0 #json serialization and deserialization for dev_dependencies: flutter_test: sdk: flutter # For information on the generic Dart part of this file, see the # following page: https://dart.dev/tools/pub/pubspec # The following section is specific to Flutter. flutter: # The following line ensures that the Material Icons font is # included with your application, so that you can use the icons in # the material Icons class. uses-material-design: true # To add assets to your application, add an assets section, like this: # assets: # - images/a_dot_burr.jpeg # - images/a_dot_ham.jpeg # An image asset can refer to one or more resolution-specific "variants", see # https://flutter.dev/assets-and-images/#resolution-aware. # For details regarding adding assets from package dependencies, see # https://flutter.dev/assets-and-images/#from-packages # To add custom fonts to your application, add a fonts section here, # in this "flutter" section. Each entry in this list should have a # "family" key with the font family name, and a "fonts" key with a # list giving the asset and other descriptors for the font. For # example: # fonts: # - family: Schyler # fonts: # - asset: fonts/Schyler-Regular.ttf # - asset: fonts/Schyler-Italic.ttf # style: italic # - family: Trajan Pro # fonts: # - asset: fonts/TrajanPro.ttf # - asset: fonts/TrajanPro_Bold.ttf # weight: 700 # # For details regarding fonts from package dependencies, # see https://flutter.dev/custom-fonts/#from-packages
- flutter | W/zipro(12512): Error opening archive D:\…Invalid file ERROR: dump failed because…
- [Solved] Flutter – AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.
- [Solved] Error 404 in compiling and running vuecli build
- Runtime error prompt in Android Studio: arrayadapter requires the resource ID to be a textview problem
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- Ionic3 update open apk android 8.0 error FileUriExposedException
- [Solved] ViewBinding Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.RelativeLayout cannot be
- Tencent cloud container easyexcel export excel error NoClassDefFoundError: could not initialize class sun.awt.x11fontmanager
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- IText The document has no pages [How to Solve]
- [Android] method of removing title bar and using request window feature (Window.FEATURE_ NO_ Title); why does it fail
- [Solved] Manifest merger failed: Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit
- How to Solve Error inflating class android.support.design.widget.FloatingActionButton
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- flutter doctor –android-licenses error [How to Solve]
- HTTP Error 500.30 – ANCM In-Process Start Failure
- Plink Error: Multiple instances of ‘_’ in sample ID.？