An accident caused by a school power failure.
UserWarning: CUDA initialization: CUDA unknown error – this may be due
to an incorrectly set up environment, e.g. changing env variable CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES after program start. Setting the available devices to be zero. (Triggered internally at /pytorch/c10/cuda/CUDAFunctions.cpp:109.) return torch._C._cuda_getDeviceCount() > 0
I did reinstall pytorch and then restarted.
But today’s hiccups were more than that.
UnknownError: Failed to get convolution algorithm. This is probably because cuDNN failed to initialize, so try looking to see if a warning log message was printed above.
conda install -c anaconda keras-gpu
But there are new mistakes:
ImportError: cannot import name ‘keras_ export’
I’m completely stuck and can only remove it:
Viewing all the packages configured in our CONDA environment, we can see that the following three packages are associated with tensorflow:
there is no way. We can only uninstall one package and reconfigure the environment:
pip uninstall ‘Package Name’
- Tensorflow GPU error (4 Type Error and their Solutions)
- Keras-nightly Import package Error: cannot import name ‘Adam‘ from ‘keras.optimizers‘
- How to Solve error: command ‘C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0\bin\nvcc.exe‘ failed
- Error using tensorflow GPU: could not create cudnn handle: cudnn_STATUS_NOT_INITIALIZED
- [Solved] Tensorflow/Keras Error reading weights: ValueError: axes don‘t match array
- Tensorflow Error polling for event status: failed to query event: CUDA_ERROR_ILLEGAL_ADDRESS
- [Solved] RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operating en
- [Solved] removeerror: ‘requests’ is a dependency of CONDA and cannot be removed from
- [How to Solve] Internal: blas sgemm launch failed
- RuntimeError: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED [How to Solve]
- Anaconda Error: ‘Destination folder’ contains 2 spaces. This can cause problems with several conda packa
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu and
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Pytorch failed to specify GPU resolution
- How to Solve RemoveError: setuptools is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda
- Anaconda start error resolution navigator start error
- Tensorflow Error: Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR
- [Solved] Jupyter Kernel error: kernel Cannot Connect—-import win32api； ImportError: DLL load failed…
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0