Use SSH to log in once, and then log in through sshpass
ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no [email protected]
Note: you’d better check whether there is a SSH password free login configuration first. If there is, clear it
- [Solved] Linux ECDSA key Error: Host key verification failed
- [Solved] Linux scp Error: Host key verification failed.
- [Solved] SSH Startup Error: unable to load host key /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key bad permissions
- [Solved] SSH Error: ECDSA host key for xxx has changed and you have requested strict checking.
- [Solved] SSH connect error: Host key validation failed
- [Solved] linux kernel load driver Error: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing – tainting kernel
- Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Install sublime-text Error: “Certificate verification failed”
- [Solved] secureCRT Failed to Login Ubuntu20.04 Error: Key exchange failed
- [Solved] Clone Linux Code Error: server certificate verification failed. CAfile: none CRLfile: none
- [Solved] Ubuntu Update source error: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted.
- Linux Error: Failed to connect to ::1: No route to the host
- [Solved] SSH WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- [Solved] svn: OPTIONS of ‘https://xxx/svn/xxx’: SSL handshake failed: SSL error: Key usage violation in certificate has been detected.
- [Solved] SSH connect Error: “WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED“
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- Enter passphrase for key ‘/c/Users/**/.ssh/id_rsa‘ [How to Solve]
- The problem of inconsistent host names in building rabbitmq on Linux
- [Solved] Exception in replication between CentOS virtual machine and host
- linux yum Error: PYCURL ERROR 6 – “Couldn’t resolve host ‘mirrorlist.centos.org’”