Use SSH to log in once, and then log in through sshpass
ssh -p 22 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no [email protected]
Note: you’d better check whether there is a SSH password free login configuration first. If there is, clear it
- [Solved] Login with Ubuntu graphical interface, error sorry, that didn’t work.please try again
- [Solved] SSH Error: ECDSA host key for xxx has changed and you have requested strict checking.
- How to Check Password Modification Complexity
- Linux changing password enter new UNIX password: passwd: authentication token manipulation error
- Could not find an NgModule. Use the skip-import option to skip importing in NgModule
- Linux accesses the shared directory of windows, pysmb (parameter remote)_Name (defined)
- Ffmpeg about Avio_alloc_Context application for memory release
- Weblogic Deployment Error: The most likely cause is an error in the network configuration of this machine.
- Error Running Context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection
- [Solved] Failed to execute/bin/bash: resource temporarily unavailable
- Linux Nagios failed to log in to internal server error (Fixed)
- Git: How to delete stash content
- How to Fix Ubuntu(Linux) mount error(22)
- [Solved] SSH WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- Problem solving / etc/ rc.local The boot entry of the file configuration is invalid
- Ffmpeg: How to Solve error initializing filter ‘gltransition’
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- After Centos installation is complete, ifconfig: command not found
- Apache Cannot Start: SSL Library Error: -8181 Certificate has expired
- The resolution of Ubuntu 16.04 screen can’t be modified and the solution of circulating login