When I started es on Linux today, it showed that I did not find the route of the host, and I reported similar errors before, because the port was not configured in Alibaba cloud security group configuration, and this problem was solved after configuration. Today, this problem arises again. I can’t help but let people think about it. Later, it was found that kenneng was caused by insufficient memory automatically allocated to the JVM when ES was started. Therefore, we need to modify the default memory parameters.
We go to jvm.options under config in the ES folder
Since the memory of the server you bought is only 2G, 218m is allocated (Note: – XMS and no space between numbers)
- [Solved] Zabix web Access Error: Database error No route to host
- [Solved] Xshelln Connect to Local VM linux Error: Could not connect to ‘XXX.168.122.1‘ (port 22): Connection failed
- [Solved] ERROR: Linux route delete command failed: external program exited with error status: 2
- [Solved] Go use zoom to connect DM database and start reporting error in Linux
- Linux Nagios failed to log in to internal server error (Fixed)
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection was reset, errno 10054和Failed to connect to github.com port 443
- [Solved] SSH connect error: Host key validation failed
- [Solved] Linux ECDSA key Error: Host key verification failed
- [Solved] Linux scp Error: Host key verification failed.
- [Solved] Ubuntu Error: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port xxxxx: Connection refused
- [Solved] Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port XXXX: Connection refused
- Ubuntu Startup Error: warning failed to connect to lvmetad，falling back to device scanning
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.
- How to Solve No approve protocol error when running kettle on Linux
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Win 10 VS Code Connect to the container of the server error: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at … Is the docker daemon running
- [Solved] SSH Startup Error: unable to load host key /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key bad permissions
- The problem of inconsistent host names in building rabbitmq on Linux
- [Solved] Xshell Connect Error: Disconnected from remote host
- [Solved] SSH connect Error: “WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED“