Resolve runtime error: CUDA error: cublas_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED when calling `cubla…
The running experiment encountered this problem. At the beginning, it was found that some people said it was because the dimensions might be different, but after inspection, this problem did not exist.
Another solution is to add a sentence of code
torch.backends.cudnn.enabled = false , but I haven’t tried yet, because it is found that the CUDA device settings of the main.py file and other files are different (there is not much data, I didn’t set nn.dataparallel, so there will be no problem after the changes are consistent.
Therefore, if you encounter this problem, you can check whether each variable and model are on the same CUDA device.
- [Solved] RuntimeError: CUDA error: CUBLAS_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED when calling `cublasSgemm
- How to Solve RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (100) : no CUDA-capable device is detected at
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cublas runtime error : resource allocation failed at
- [Solved] RuntimeError: CUDA error: device-side assert triggered CUDA kernel errors
- RuntimeError: CUDA error: an illegal memory access was encountered
- [Solved] RuntimeError: CuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_SUCCESS
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (801) : operation not supported at
- How to Solve Error: RuntimeError CUDA out of memory
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error: device-side assert trigger
- pytorch: RuntimeError CUDA error device-side assert triggered
- [DL Common Issue] RuntimeError: CUDA error 59: Device-side assert triggered
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cublas runtime error : unknown error at C:/w/b/win…cu:225
- [Solved] torchsummary Error: RuntimeError: Input type (torch.cuda.FloatTensor) and weight type (torch.F
- [How to Solve] RuntimeError: CUDA out of memory.
- Pytorch torch.cuda.FloatTensor Error: RuntimeError: one of the variables needed for gradient computation has…
- Pytorch CUDA Error: UserWarning: CUDA initialization: CUDA unknown error…
- [Solved] Pycharm paddle Error: Error: (External) CUDA error(35), CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA
- [Solved] Using summary to View network parameters Error: RuntimeError: Input type (torch.cuda.FloatTensor)