the terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘c10: : Error’
I () : CUDA Error: device-side assert triggered (insert_events at /pytorch/c10/cuda/CUDACachingAllocator.cpp:569)
Reason: The label is out of line
CUDA_LAUNCH_BLOCKING=1 python train.py
An error generates specific information
/pytorch/aten/src/THC/THCTensorScatterGather.cu:188: void THCudaTensor_scatterFillKernel(TensorInfo<Real, IndexType>, TensorInfo<long, IndexType>, Real, int, IndexType) [with IndexType = unsigned int, Real = float, Dims = -1]: block: [72,0,0], thread: [32,0,0] Assertion `indexValue >= 0 && indexValue < tensor.sizes[dim]` failed.
Can be seen to be Assertion ‘indexValue & GT; = 0 & & indexValue < The predicate error is tensor. Sizes [dim], which means the label is more than zero or more than the total number and crosses the line. After debugging, I found that there was a setting that was larger than the preset total number of categories when the category was labeled. I modified this label, and the problem was solved.
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error: device-side assert trigger
- How to Solve Error: RuntimeError CUDA out of memory
- RuntimeError: CUDA error: an illegal memory access was encountered
- [DL Common Issue] RuntimeError: CUDA error 59: Device-side assert triggered
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (100) : no CUDA-capable device is detected at
- Pytorch directly creates a tensor on the GPU error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] PyTorch Caught RuntimeError in DataLoader worker process 0和invalid argument 0: Sizes of tensors mus
- Pytorch CUDA Error: UserWarning: CUDA initialization: CUDA unknown error…
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (801) : operation not supported at
- [Solved] ValueError: only one element tensors can be converted to Python scalars
- [Solved] RuntimeError: ProcessGroupNCCL is only supported with GPUs, no GPUs found
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Input type (torch.FloatTensor) and weight type (torch.cuda.FloatTensor) should be the
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cublas runtime error : resource allocation failed at
- Here is the difference and connection of Torch. View (), Transpose (), and Permute ()
- [Solved] Pytorch error: RuntimeError: one of the variables needed for gradient computation
- pytorch DDP Accelerate Error: [W reducer.cpp:362] Warning: Grad strides do not match bucket view strides.
- Pytorch: error message with chunks of 0 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] bushi RuntimeError: version_ ＜= kMaxSupportedFileFormatVersion INTERNAL ASSERT FAILED at /pytorch/caffe2/s
- [How to Solve] RuntimeError: CUDA out of memory.
- [CUDA Environment] Python Pytorch Error: CudaSetupArgument