Error reporting reason:
Probably because: the code has a place where the array is out of bounds. The blind guess is in the cross entropy loss function. I’m here anyway.
Small probability is another reason. However, the following solutions are generic.
run device = “CPU” first. You can locate where the array is out of bounds and modify the code. Make sure it is correct before running on the GPU.
- Python RuntimeError: Expected 4-dimensional input for 4-dimensional weight [32, 1, 5, 5]
- pytorch: RuntimeError CUDA error device-side assert triggered
- [Solved] AttributeError: ‘NoneType‘ object has no attribute ‘append‘
- ValueError: Found array with dim 4. Estimator expected and ValueError: Expected 2D array, got 1D array i
- For the problem of rejecting old usage errors after numpy is updated, modified in numpy 1.20; for more details and guidance
- [Solved] Pytorch Error: AttributeError: ‘Tensor‘ object has no attribute ‘backword‘
- Keras import a custom metric model error: unknown metric function: Please ensure this object is passed to`custom_object‘
- Mxnet.gluon Load Pre Training
- RuntimeWarning: overflow encountered in ubyte_Scalars pixel addition and subtraction overflow exception
- [Solved] error: ROIAlign_cuda.cu(275): error: no instance of function template “THCCeilDiv“ matches
- How to Solve RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu
- [Solved] Python Error: object too deep for desired array.
- [Perfectly Solved] attributeerror: module ‘SciPy. Misc’ has no attribute ‘toimage’ error
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error: device-side assert trigger
- [How to Fix] TypeError: Cannot cast array data from dtype(‘float64‘) to dtype(‘＜U32‘)….
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow._api.v2.train‘ has no attribute ‘AdampOptimizer‘
- CV: How to extracts the part of the picture with the specified color
- Pytorch directly creates a tensor on the GPU error [How to Solve]
- Python uses try… Except… To output detailed errors