rstudio reported error R: Python module tensorflow.keras was not found.
at first, I suspected that I could not accurately locate the keras package of R, because I was using Anaconda to do other things, but later I saw other error reports and felt that they were not so complex… Later, I found that they were just simple and not installed properly… In short, the solution is as follows
install.packages(tensorflow) install_tensorflow() library(tensorflow) #Keras The R interface uses the TensorFlow backend engine. # To install the core Keras library and TensorFlow backend, use the install_keras() function install_keras() library(keras) # Run them all and then tune the package, if you have already done so, restart RStudio ------------------------------------------- #Other solutions to this problem are as follows: library(tensorflow) library(keras) use_condaenv("r-tensorflow")
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- AttributeError: can‘t set attribute [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Python Error: tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.UnknownError: 2 root error(s) found.
- How to Solve Python Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified program using tensorflow
- from keras.preprocessing.text import Tokenizer error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow.compat.v2‘ has..
- command ‘gcc’ failed with exit status 1 error while installing scrapy
- [Solved] Python matplotlib Error: RuntimeError: In set_size: Could not set the fontsize…
- cffi Security Report “c / _cffi_backend.oc / _cffi_backend.c: 15:17: error: ffi.h: No such file or directory” Problem
- To solve the problem that the loss of verification set of resnet50 pre-training model remains unchanged
- Python3 Error: Cannot uninstall ‘numpy’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurate
- PyCharm: How to Solve Tensorflow_datasets Import Error
- Python AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow‘ has no attribute ‘InteractiveSession‘
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- Tensorflow import Error: ImportError: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or dire
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow._api.v2.train‘ has no attribute ‘AdampOptimizer‘
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow‘ has no attribute ‘distributions‘
- [Solved] Error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow‘ has no attribute ‘placeholder‘
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….