Anaconda is installed under the window system and the virtual environment is configured
everything runs normally using the command line, but an error is reported when running on pychram:
original error was: DLL load failed while importing _multiarray _umath
1. Uninstall numpy and reinstall numpy
2. Add the python path again many times in the python settings
add system variables
after installing anaconda, only the first two are added, but not enough!!! \Bin and \library\bin should also be added!!!
Since it runs normally on the command line, the version problem between packages can be ignored. The problem must be the configuration of pycharm or system variables
Reference link: https://github.com/conda/conda/issues/7833
- VScode import numpy Error: DLL load failed [How to Solve]
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [Mac Pro M1] Python3.9 import cv2 Error: Reason: image not found
- [Solved] Ubuntu using blender script error: Numpy cannot be found
- PyCharm: How to Solve Tensorflow_datasets Import Error
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- Python ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module in Python
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- The anaconda-navigator interface cannot be started, loading application, report ERROR download_api._get_url error
- [Solved] CONDA ENV create and run Error: F environment.yml under win10
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- Python PIP TypeError: expected str, bytes or os.PathLike object, not int
- [Solved] RuntimeError: ProcessGroupNCCL is only supported with GPUs, no GPUs found
- [Solved] Python matplotlib Error: RuntimeError: In set_size: Could not set the fontsize…
- [Solved] Selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: newSession
- [Solved] Mujoco Error: Missing path to your environment variable.
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- Invalid python sd, Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python cod [How to Solve]