Fatal error: Certificate verification: Not trusted
How to Solve:
This problem may be due to untrusted certificates Edit /etc/lftp.conf and add the following. set ssl:verify-certificate no or Type: set ssl:verify-certificate no at the lftp command prompt to solve the problem of no trust
- [Solved] Ubuntu Update source error: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted.
- Wget Error: ERROR: The certificate of ‘xxxxx’ is not trusted
- Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Install sublime-text Error: “Certificate verification failed”
- [Solved] Clone Linux Code Error: server certificate verification failed. CAfile: none CRLfile: none
- [Solved] Ubuntu Error: Error in the certificate verification
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the
- WARNING: Download failure ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed
- Apache Cannot Start: SSL Library Error: -8181 Certificate has expired
- [Solved] Docker Install Error: [Errno 14] curl#60 – Peer‘s Certificate issuer is not recognized
- [Solved] Linux wget Error: ERROR: cannot verify Issued certificate has expire
- Nginx Error: SSL: error:140AB18F:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate:ee key too small
- [Solved] svn: OPTIONS of ‘https://xxx/svn/xxx’: SSL handshake failed: SSL error: Key usage violation in certificate has been detected.
- Login Error: token failed, reason: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN ks-apiserver (kubesphere is Installed)
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- [Solved] Linux ECDSA key Error: Host key verification failed
- [Solved] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
- Ansible Use yum module to install rpm Error: Request failed: ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate v
- [Solved] Linux SSH Login Terminal Error: shell request failed on channel 0
- [Solved] Linux scp Error: Host key verification failed.
- [Solved] ffmpeg Error: fatal error: zlib.h: Not having that file or directory