1. When using grafana, the error panel plugin not found grafana pie chart panel is encountered. The grafana pie chart panel is not installed. It can be displayed normally after installation
2. Install the plug-in, download and install it, put it in the plug-in directory/var/lib/grafana/plugins, and restart grafana.
wget https://grafana.com/api/plugins/grafana-piechart-panel/versions/latest/download -O grafana-piechart-panel.zip unzip grafana-piechart-panel.zip mv grafana-piechart-panel grafana_data/plugins/ chown -R 472:472 * docker restart grafana
3. Check whether it is normal after restart
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- [Fixed] Typeerror: error 1009: Cannot access properties or methods referenced by an empty object
- libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Using rpm to install WGet in CentOS 6.5 libc.so .6(GLIBC_ 2.14)(64bit) is needed by wget-1.14-18.el7_6.1.x86_sixty-four
- Grafana Error: 414 Request-URI Too Large [How to Solve]
- WordPress update failed 429 too many requests (How to Fix)
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: Get “*“: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- The requested URL returned error: 403 [How to Solve]
- Chart.js Error: “Canvas is already in use. Chart …must be destroyed before the canvas can be reused”
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- How to Solve bootstrap.sh error during the construction of fabric environment
- [Solved] Docker Start Error: iptables failed: iptables –wait -t nat -A DOCKER -p tcp -d 0/0 –dport 10241
- [Solved] Error(22) WARNING: IPv4 forwarding is disabled. Networking will not work.
- [Solved] Flutter Amap plug-in amap_location error: AmapLocationPlugin.java:287: error
- OpenSSL: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failur
- ERROR: dependencies ‘curl’, ‘openssl’ are not available for package ‘httr’
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- Docker Create tomcat Error standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “no such file or directory”