Agile version: 9.3.2
When searching for a material in full-text search, the error is report: ora-00904: “A”.”ITEM_NUMBER”:invalid identifier
However, no error will be reported when using advanced search to specify material search. Restart the database, restart the application and rebuild the index can not be solved.
In the troubleshooting process, advanced search was used to search all objects one by one. Finally, it was found that the separate search price times was wrong. Later, the administrator remembered that he had changed a price standard in the morning and used the material code as the price standard. The problem may be caused by this operation.
If the standard is changed, the material code cannot be used as the price standard. Then restart the agile application server. To solve the problem.
- [Solved] A-LOAM Ceres Compile Error: error: ‘integer_sequence’ is not a member of ‘std‘
- [Solved] TwinCAT3 Error: Ads error: 4115 (0x1013, RTIME: system clock setup fails.
- [Solved] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- Connection refused: connect; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: [How to Solve]
- [Fixed] Typeerror: error 1009: Cannot access properties or methods referenced by an empty object
- How to Solve Internal Server Error: /swagger/v1/swagger.json
- [Solved] Windows startup error: unable to find launcherrsxruntime.exe
- Git Error: error RPC failed； curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054
- [Solved] Error: Cannot run with sound null safety, because the following dependenciesdon‘t support null safe
- [Solved] R Language Error: Error in file(out, “wt“) : cannot open the connection
- [Solved] kubeadm init initialize error: “unknown service runtime.v1alpha2.RuntimeService”
- Git Push Error: error: failed to push some refs… hint: Updates were rejected because the remote…
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: CreateProcess error = 206 file name or extension is too long
- [Solved] GLSL Lint: Failed to spawn ‘glslangValidator‘ binary. Error: spawn glslangValidator.exe ENOENT
- When using postman assertion, the global variables set in the tests of the pit will take effect only after the interface is executed
- How to Solve VS2019 Re-generate Error
- [Rails 6] How to deal with ActiveRecord :: RecordInvalid: Validation failed:
- Sublime text 3 does not support Chinese/[decode error – output not UTF-8] solution
- El-cascader error: Cannot read property’level’ of null