Agile version: 9.3.2
When searching for a material in full-text search, the error is report: ora-00904: “A”.”ITEM_NUMBER”:invalid identifier
However, no error will be reported when using advanced search to specify material search. Restart the database, restart the application and rebuild the index can not be solved.
In the troubleshooting process, advanced search was used to search all objects one by one. Finally, it was found that the separate search price times was wrong. Later, the administrator remembered that he had changed a price standard in the morning and used the material code as the price standard. The problem may be caused by this operation.
If the standard is changed, the material code cannot be used as the price standard. Then restart the agile application server. To solve the problem.
- Failed to register bundle identifier. The app identifier “xxx” cannot be registered to your developm
- Android7.0+ Failed to Share Images: exposed beyond app through ClipData.Item.getUri()
- Android Error: Found item attr/tabtextsize more than one time
- flutter, Unable to buy item, Error response code: 7 & flutter_inapp_purchase
- QT Error: use of undeclared identifier [How to Solve]
- [Solved] TensorFlow Error: ‘Tensor‘ object does not support item assignment
- Eslint Error:“Identifier xxx is not in camel case“
- [Solved] error:#20: identifier “HAL_StatusTypeDef“ is undefined.
- Error c2065: ‘QAPP’: undeclared identifier [Solved]
- [Solved] Arcgis Error: The number of points is less than required for feature
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: Use of undeclared identifier ‘cv‘
- [Solved] Error: e0020 does not define identifier “sleep”“
- Error c2065: “gwl_wndproc”: undeclared identifier [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: invalid group specifier name
- SAP: How to Solve error Message Number SO322
- [Solved] Appium Error: InvalidArgumentException: Message: invalid argument: invalid locator
- [Solved] ORA-21525: attribute number or (collection element at index) string violated its constraints
- [Solved] Failed to load response data: no data found for resource with given identifier
- [Solved] Yolox Run Error: can‘t find starting number
- [Solved] Error: ENOSPC: System limit for number of file watchers rea