For the same repository, Jane and Flora each pulled code from the master branch of the repository.
Jane commits the modified code to the master branch first.
Flora then commits the modified code to the master branch, and finds that the remote repository master branch code has changed due to Jane’s commit, which prompts “Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind” when committing. branch is behind”
When Flora tried to pull the master branch code for merging, it prompted “error: Pulling is not possible because you have unmerged files”
git add -u git commit -m "xxxx" git pull git push
First, the file will be stored in the staging area and then commit the comments, and then git pull will not report an error
This kind of error is generally thought to have a conflict file, need to resolve the conflict or merge files, after the solution or merge need to recommit, not limited to pulling
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- Win7 Install .NET Extracting Files: There is not enough disk space……
- Error when manipulating files: zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip file
- When installing zookeeper, you can view the process start, but the status display error: Error contacting service. It is probably not running
- [Local Precompilation Error] do not set execute permissions for source files
- Git: How to Solve Error: Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
- [Solved] git Error: error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge
- hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do To XXX
- Proguard Packaging Error: You have to specify ‘-keep‘ options if you want to write out kept elements with ‘-print
- You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components
- [Solved] Toad Set Error: The following files specified on the Executables tab could not be found:TNS Ping
- Abnormal [System.InvalidOperationException: custom type mapping for ‘xxx’ is not specified or is not a solution
- AUC Error – ValueError: Data is not binary and pos_label is not specified
- json-server Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir ‘C:\Progra m Files\nodejs\node_
- Readiness probe failed: calico/node is not ready: BIRD is not ready: Error querying BIRD: unable to
- Git Pull Error:The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge
- Kettle reported an error and did not have permission to write files to HDFS
- The browser is compatible with IE11 “ReferenceError: ‘Promise’ is not defined” “ReferenceError: ‘Promise’ is not defined”
- Git Pull error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.