This error occurs when executing any k8s command
[[email protected] helm]# kubectl get pod Error from server (InternalError): an error on the server ("") has prevented the request from succeeding
To contact apiserver, you need to visit: https://master:6443
The current command is executed directly on the control plane, so it is necessary to ensure that there is no problem in the resolution of
# Since the http proxy was previously configured on the local machine export http_proxy='http://10.0.0.1:8889' export https_proxy='http://10.0.0.1:8889' # and [[email protected] helm]# hostname master
Therefore, the resolution of
Master is local and will be proxy to
Therefore, the apiserver cannot be accessed normally
Method 1: cancel the agent
unset http_proxy unset https_proxy
Method 2: do not proxy this machine
Note: if it is not restored after modification, you can try to restart the
kubelet service of the node.
- IIS 404 The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred
- [Solved] Error from server (InternalError): error when creating “ingress.yaml”: Internal error occurred: fail
- Kubernetes create secret Error: Error from server (InternalError): Internal error occurred…
- [Solved] Android7 8 Jack server SSL error: Jack server failed to (re)start, try ‘jack-diagnose’ or see Jack server log
- [Solved] Eureka related services Start Error: cannot execute request on any known server
- [Solved] Android HTTPS request resource or interface error: server certificate
- [Solved] error when starting dev server:Error: listen EACCES: permission denied 0.0.0.0:80 at Server.set
- Huawei kafka Authentication error: Server not found in Kerberos database (7) – LOOKING_UP_SERVER
- [Solved] selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error
- CARLA Report an Error: rpc server [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Rabbitmq Server Error: unable to perform an operation on node ‘[email protected]‘. P
- [Solved] Zabbix-server startup error: cannot start alert manager service: Cannot bind socket to “/var/run/zabbix/zabbix_server_alerter.sock”:  Permission denied.
- [Solved] appium Error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command
- 500 (International server error) server error in Flash + heroku
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- [Solved] Spring cloud config server can’t parse the YML file of the remote warehouse, and it will also report an error
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- [Solved] ASP Website Error: An error occurred on the server when processing the URL.
- Springboot Error: There was an unexpected error (type = internal server error, status = 500)
- MySQL error: starting MySQL… The server quit without updating PID file