Today, an error was reported when installing the dependency using yarn install. After consulting the online resources, the problem was solved. Here is a record.
The error content is as follows: no matching version was found
D:\Web Storm-Workspace\xxxx>yarn install yarn install v1.22.15 [1/6] Validating package.json... [2/6] Resolving packages... [3/6] Fetching packages... info [email protected]: The platform "win32" is incompatible with this module. info "[email protected]" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility ch eck. Excluding it from installation. error [email protected]: The engine "node" is incompatible with this module. Expected version "^10.13.0 || ^12.13.0 || ^14.15.0 || >=15.0.0". Got "14.8 .0" error Found incompatible module. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/install for documentation about this command.
Enter the following line of code: yarn config set ignore – engines true
The problem is solved.
D:\Web Storm-Workspace\xxxx>yarn config set ignore -engines true yarn config v1.22.15 success Set "ignore-engines" to "true". Done in 0.11s.
Re-execute yarn Install, you will find that yarn is successfully installed!!!
- How to Solve Yarn environment installation dependency error: (info [email protected])
- [Solved] error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.
- Error Report of Yarn Create UMI
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- Yolox_s.pth Convert to tensorRT Error: AttributeError: ‘tensorrt.tensorrt.Builder‘ object has no attribute ‘max_workspace_size‘
- [Solved] Executing npm install error: npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
- NPM Install Error: npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
- [Solved] Execution failed for task ‘:app:checkDebugAarMetadata‘
- NPM install Error cb.apply is not a function
- How to Solve Error: Module did not self-register
- [Solved] allure Error: unrecognized arguments: — alluredir — clean alluredir
- log4j Error: Please initialize the log4j system properly [How to Solve]
- [Solved] electron Install Error: RequestError: read ECONNRESET
- Some problems encountered in the initial construction of Ant Design Pro project, such as cross Env, webpack and so on
- [Solved] kubeadm init initialize error: “unknown service runtime.v1alpha2.RuntimeService”
- R language: How to Solve DMwR Install Error
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- Yarn install error: 00h00m00s 0/0: : ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘install‘