An error occurs when configuring and installing
pycotools package in Anaconda environment under Windows 10:
error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with "Microsoft
The main reason is that my windows 10 lacks some environments and dependencies that require C + + compilation when installing Python packages, so it needs to be downloaded and installed.
Open the link and click the download generation tool:
you will download a tool called
vs_ buildtools__ 396764696.1636620081.exe, double-click the executable to download and install the library. Note that the following components are selected during the download process:
after the download and installation is completed, it takes effect after restarting the computer.
This completes the installation of environment dependencies such as C + +.
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- NPM install Error: gyp ERR! stack Error: Could not find any Python installation to use
- Docker run xxx,E Time Elapsed: 0:00:00.000180
- npm install Error: stack Error: Can’t find Python executable “python”
- [Solved] NPM install Error: check python checking for Python executable python2 in the PATH
- TensorFlow Install Error: Could not load dynamic library ‘*****.dll‘； dlerror: ********.dll not found
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘
- ROS generate_messages_cpp [Compiler error resolution]
- How to Solve Python WARNING: Ignoring invalid distribution -ip (e:\python\python_dowmload\lib\site-packages)
- Python: How to Use os.path.join()
- [Solved] Pyinstaller packaged exe error: “failed to execute script XXX”
- There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)-skipping
- Invalid python sd, Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python cod [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Failed to install PIP for MacOS, prompt: syntax error: invalid syntax
- [Solved] Error: [email protected]: wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)
- How to Solve QGIS installation paddy GPU error
- [Solved] Django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.9.0 or later is required (found 3.7.17).
- [Solved] Mujoco Error: Missing path to your environment variable.
- [Solved] error: unrecognized arguments: –multiprocessing-fork
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation