Recently, I noticed that the following error messages often appear in docker-compose:
ERROR: An HTTP request took too long to complete. Retry with --verbose to obtain debug information. If you encounter this issue regularly because of slow network conditions, consider setting COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT to a higher value (current value: 60).
Adding COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT seems to only delay the error. Is this a known issue? Or is there a workaround?
Tried increasing the COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT environment variable and it didn’t work.
# Increase timeout period to 120 seconds. export COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT=120; # Rebuild all containers using the new images. docker-compose up -d; # or use docker-compose --verbose up -d to check out the errors
sudo service docker restart docker-compose up
Maybe I have a high inode
df -ih # -i, --inodes List information about information nodes, not data block usage Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on udev 493K 390 492K 1% /dev tmpfs 494K 537 494K 1% /run /dev/xvda1 1.3M 1.2M 70K 95% / tmpfs 494K 1 494K 1% /dev/shm tmpfs 494K 3 494K 1% /run/lock tmpfs 494K 16 494K 1% /sys/fs/cgroup tmpfs 494K 4 494K 1% /run/user/1000
- docker-compose -version Run Error [How to Fix]
- [Solved] git error: unable to create file Filename too long
- How to Solve Git Filename too long Error
- [Solved] minio Failed to Upload File Error: The difference between the request time and the server‘s time is too large.
- Git Clone Error: ‘fatal: HTTP request failed‘
- OSS Error: The difference between the request time and the current time is too large
- After Centos installation is complete, ifconfig: command not found
- [Solved] Ubuntu tab Error: _complete:96: bad math expression: operand expected at end of string
- Linux system service command error: Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files
- ros2 apt-get install error: E: Failed to fetch http://packages.ros.org…
- [Solved] ioctl_cfg80211.c:1130:4: error: too many arguments to function ‘cfg80211_roamed’
- [How to Solve] Too many authentication failures for xxxx_username
- Docker Error: error invoking remote method ‘docker-start-container‘: error: (http code 500) server error –
- How to Solve Git clone Error: error: RPC failed; result=35, HTTP code = 0
- Es Container Error: too many open files [How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: RPC failed； result=35, HTTP code = 0
- Ansible Use yum module to install rpm Error: Request failed: ＜urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate v
- The Linux setroubleshootd process occupies too much memory [How to Solve]
- Error: Too many open files in system error [How to Solve]
- net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR 200 [How to Solve]