When I started the project today, this project used the Elasticsearch service and found that the background reported this error:
Caused by: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information: /127.0.0.1:9300
The error message is shown as below:
This project uses the Elasticsearch search service, and the error message also prompts key information such as elasticsearch.transport. In fact, this error is caused by the failure of the Elasticsearch service to start successfully.
Restart the Elasticsearch service (if it doesn’t work once, try shutting it down and then restarting it).
I restarted several times before it succeeded.
- Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error
- [Solved] “error_code“:500,“message“:“IO Error trying to forward REST request: java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused
- Connection refused: connect; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Error: received plaintext http traffic on an https channel, closing connection…
- [Solved] SpringBoot integration with Redis error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- [Solved] AndroidStudio Error: Connect to 127.0.0.1:10887 [/127.0.0.1] failed: Connection refused…
- Solution of socket write error caused by pressing F5 to refresh page by ehcache user
- [Solved] kafka startup Error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
- [SpringBoot] Maven Error: Connection refused to host: 127.0.0.1
- [Solved] AmqpConnectException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- zabbix-Get value from agent failed: cannot connect to [[127.0.0.1]:10050]:  Connection refused
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- [Solved] IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
- ValueError: Negative dimension size caused by subtracting 2 from 1 for…
- Network error: SoftWare caused connection abort [How to Solve]
- Kettle Error Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- [Solved] Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
- [Solved] hive Caused by: MetaException(message:Version information not found in metastore. )
- How to Solve Show() error caused by empty data
- [Solved] Android mediaplayer.prepare() Error: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException