When I started the project today, this project used the Elasticsearch service and found that the background reported this error:
Caused by: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information: /127.0.0.1:9300
The error message is shown as below:
This project uses the Elasticsearch search service, and the error message also prompts key information such as elasticsearch.transport. In fact, this error is caused by the failure of the Elasticsearch service to start successfully.
Restart the Elasticsearch service (if it doesn’t work once, try shutting it down and then restarting it).
I restarted several times before it succeeded.
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- This limit can be set by changing the [search.max_open_scroll_context] setting
- [Solved] Elasticsearch error: cannot downgrade a node from version [7.xx.x] to version [7.xx.x]
- [Elasticsearch Exception]Found interface org.elasticsearch.common.bytes.BytesReference
- [Solved] com.alibaba.druid.pool.DruidDataSource – create connecti
- Exception: logstash:: pluginloadingerror when importing MySQL data into es in Windows
- [Solved] Android Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent
- [Solved] ElasticSearch startup error: bootstrap checks failed
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker
- An error occurred: Sorry,Faithfully yours, nginx Error
- There is no error when compiling and packaging the IDEA code, but the code displays an error
- [Solved] UserWarning: CUDA initialization: CUDA unknown error
- How to Solve Docker Error: elasticsearch exception: type=cluster_block_exception, reason=blocked by: [FORBIDDEN/12/index read-only / allow delete (api)];
- Nacos Error: server is DOWN now, please try again later! [How to Solve]
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- [Solved] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already
- Node js events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event
- [Solved] The version of springcloud must support the current version of springboot, otherwise the startup project will report an error: error starting ApplicationContext
- [Solved] ERROR: for jms_koko Cannot start service koko: driver failed programming
- [Solved] Android Studio Run Error: Error while executing: am start -n