Missing required property ‘azkaban.native.lib’
When Azkaban is used to submit a workflow, an error is reported: missing required property ‘Azkaban. Native. Lib’
The reason for this is that I didn’t switch to the exec directory or web server directory of Azkaban first, and directly use commands like “/ opt/module/Azkaban/azkaban-exec-server-3.84.4/bin/start-exec.sh” to start Azkaban. As a result, some Azkaban libraries cannot be found because of the path, and various problems due to insufficient packages will occur.
First stop Azkaban, use the CD command to switch to the parent directory of the bin directory, and then use a command similar to “bin/start-exec.Sh” to start Azkaban’s executor and web service.
- How to Solve Azkaban Error Chung during uploading files to DB
- How to Solve 0xc1900101 Error (Win10 upgrade Win11)
- HBase shell Find ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- [How to Modify] etcd-server-8-12: ERROR (spawn error)
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Celery Error: Did you remember to import the module containing this task?
- An error occurred: Sorry,Faithfully yours, nginx Error
- Node js events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event
- How to Fix IIS7.5 Disallowed Parent Path Error
- Error in node when PM2 starts multiple processes in docker
- ERROR ITMS-90022: “Missing required icon file. [How to Solve]
- Tomcat startup error: Failed to start component [StandardServer] solution
- .NETproject compilation error. Type or namespace name could not be found. Visual studio automatically introduces dependency package (shortcut key)
- React-native Error: Make sure you have the Android development environment set up [Solved]
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- [Solved] K8s Error: ERROR: Unable to access datastore to query node configuration
- Error during job, obtaining debugging information [How to Solve]
- How to Solve NPM run dev error: missing script:dev
- Solution to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property’dataSource’ is required