Semi in eslint is to check whether the semicolon is wrong. No trailing spaces is the absence of spaces in the code Open. Eslintrc.js in the project and add the following code in the rules to solve the above problems. Just add the first and second lines of code in the box. Some are added to the problems later. It is recommended to add them because they are useful later.
'space-before-function-paren': 0, 'semi': 'off', 'quotes' : 'off', 'comma-dangle' : 'off', 'vue/comment-directive': 'off'
Eslint requires strict code format. Sometimes errors will occur when there are fewer or more spaces. It is recommended to replace the extensions in. Eslintrc.js in the project ‘@ Vue/standard ‘is commented out. This will reduce many subsequent format problems.
- vue.config.js build Package UglifyJsPlugin to clear console and print console.log Error: `warnings` is not a supported option
- Solve the problem of repeatedly clicking the same route console in Vue to report an error
- Vue solves the problem of repeated click navigation route error
- The solution to the problem that the custom styles of UI components such as element-ui in the vue project do not take effect
- [Solved] Vue Project startup error: no eslint configuration found
- Antdesignvue autocomplet completes the problem of repeated error reporting
- Vscode save Vue format eslint check error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error: postcss plugin autoprefixer requires postcss 8 error report problem repair
- VUE Error: Mixed spaces and tabs [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Vue Project Error: Arrow function should not return assignment
- [Solved] Syntax Error: Error: No ESLint configuration found & TypeError: eslint.CLIEngine is not a constructor
- How to Solve VUE Error: Mixed spaces and tabs
- [Solved] Vue3.0 Error: The component has been registered but not used vue/no-unused-components, Close eslint
- [Solved] Errors: 1 http://eslint.org/docs/rules/quotes…elementUI Import Error
- [Solved] Failed to load config “react-app“ to extend from.
- [Solved] Vue eslint Error: Component name “*****“ should always be multi-word
- [Solved] component import error is declared in the statement of components
- [Solved] Failed to load plugin ‘vue‘ declared in ‘.eslintrc.js‘: createRequire is not a function
- Vue Error: component has been registered but not used [Two Methods to Solve]
- [Solved] Vue 3 Script Setup ESLint Error: ‘defineProps‘ is not defined