Semi in eslint is to check whether the semicolon is wrong. No trailing spaces is the absence of spaces in the code Open. Eslintrc.js in the project and add the following code in the rules to solve the above problems. Just add the first and second lines of code in the box. Some are added to the problems later. It is recommended to add them because they are useful later.
'space-before-function-paren': 0, 'semi': 'off', 'quotes' : 'off', 'comma-dangle' : 'off', 'vue/comment-directive': 'off'
Eslint requires strict code format. Sometimes errors will occur when there are fewer or more spaces. It is recommended to replace the extensions in. Eslintrc.js in the project ‘@ Vue/standard ‘is commented out. This will reduce many subsequent format problems.
- [Solved] Syntax Error: Error: No ESLint configuration found & TypeError: eslint.CLIEngine is not a constructor
- VUE Error: Mixed spaces and tabs [How to Solve]
- How to Solve VUE Error: Mixed spaces and tabs
- [Solved] Failed to load config “react-app“ to extend from.
- [Solved] Vue Project Error: Arrow function should not return assignment
- Vscode save Vue format eslint check error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Vue 3 Script Setup ESLint Error: ‘defineProps‘ is not defined
- [Solved] vue Project Error: react lazy eslint error Parsing error: Unexpected token import
- [Solved] Vue3.0 Error: The component has been registered but not used vue/no-unused-components, Close eslint
- [Solved] Vue eslint Error: Component name “*****“ should always be multi-word
- [Solved] component import error is declared in the statement of components
- [Solved] Failed to load plugin ‘vue‘ declared in ‘.eslintrc.js‘: createRequire is not a function
- [Solved] error Component name “xxx“ should always be multi-word vue/multi-word-comp
- [Solved] Vue3 Error: error Delete `··` prettier/prettier
- Vue Error: component has been registered but not used [Two Methods to Solve]
- Vue3 Error: [vue/no-multiple-template-root] The template root requires exactly one element
- [Solved] Vue Project startup error: no eslint configuration found
- How to Solve Vscode save Vue file eslint error
- vue eslint error ‘process‘ is not defined no-undef [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Eslint Error: Parsing error: x-invalid-end-tag