Many people will face such a problem, VS2010 flash back, clearly the program is successful, clearly there is no mistake, the lack of a flash at the end.
The flashback problem is primarily a caching problem, which is added at the end of the program, after the main function
Solve the problem.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/yijianzhongqing/p/5208854.html
- Visual studio 2012, a complete collection of solutions to flash back windows after running
- Two lines of code to solve your vs flashback problem
- Flash back after vs compiler running, processing method
- use cin.get () instead of system (“pause”) to avoid the flash of C + + programs
- Flashback problem of output window of visual studio 2017 console program
- The reasons and common solutions of vs flash back on the road of C + + Learning (with reasons attached)
- Solution for iPhone wechat flash back with mysterious code
- There are three ways to deal with the problem of vs (Visual Studio) 2017 flashback. I feel that none of them is the fundamental solution.
- C language program running results flash back how to do
- Flash back problem of Python running
- Solution to the flash of visual studio console program output window
- C language — to solve the problem of program flashback when programming (in VS)
- Three solutions to flash back of program running result box under vs
- C + + pauses the black window system (“pause”); (get ch(), getchar(), system (pause)’s connection and difference
- Solution of command line window flashback when visual studio runs C + + program
- The problem of window flash after C + + program is compiled and run
- JNI calls the add function of list in Java to flash back
- Visual studio console program output window flashed by
- Solution of vs program flashback problem
- Solution to the flash of running result of dev C / C + +